Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This opportunity will allow you to be a part of the F5 Master Data Management Center of Excellence (MDM CoE), working closely with business partners across the company globally. You will support and drive the build of the Data Steward program which will entail leading Data Owners and Functional Data Stewards to prioritize data and process challenges resulting in high quality data. You will also evangelize data awareness and the value of MDM across the business.
Show us your proven track record of leading and sustaining data quality/process improvement efforts for medium to large enterprises and collaborate with an exceptional team!
Develop and lead customer master workstreams for quality definition and improvement efforts including Process Owners, SMEs, and Functional Data Stewards
- Build trust and expertise through ongoing coordination with Process Owners, SMEs, Analysts, and Functional Data Stewards
- Identify and execute robust continuous improvement opportunities within the data management processes in the applicable systems
- Enable Functional Data Stewards to closely monitor and identify missing or incorrect master data via defined processes, reports or tools
- Working with Functional Data Stewards to analyze data for quality and reconciling data issues.
- Ensure the data quality across applications and initiate the appropriate corrective actions or applicable escalation help chains to enable success
- Monitor the workflow process for new data requests, changes, and deletions and entering (create / change / delete) data in appropriate systems
- Closely interact with business and provide master data subject matter expert input to various project teams as it relates to master data management and governance
- Creating and maintaining consistent reference data and master data definitions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with ability to “dive deep” into data issues to find root causes that lead to quality/process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, listen and influence across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams focused on data quality improvement efforts
- Positive, self-motivated, flexible, persistent, with good communication skills
- Knowledge of MDM principles and workflows (especially Customer MDM)
- Knowledge of enterprise MDM tool suites such as Informatica, Oracle, etc (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex SQL querying
- Sharepoint, Excel PowerBI, and Tableau knowledge (preferred)
- Understanding of Business Transactional Systems (such as Oracle EBS, Siebel CRM, Salesforce)
- Knowledge of Dun & Bradstreet data and/or international postal data standards
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics/Finance, Math/Statistics, MIS, or other computational field of study (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in similar position
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.