Is responsible for leading the development of best practices around master data related to Materials, Quality and R&D Systems. Serve as the central subject matter expert and data quality owner for the Material Master, Quality and R&D Systems master data across all functions and ERP systems in the organization. Leverage auditing and analytical skills combined with deep knowledge of business operations and master data to minimize the impact of poor data integrity and streamline transactional readiness.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead the development of processes the master data lifecycle, data entry processes and controls, and data enhancements across the various data elements, with direct responsibility for Materials, Quality, and R&D Systems
- Project Management responsibilities for the definition, documentation, and communication end-to-end master data processes, data definitions and ownership, future state development, and roadmap to close gaps
- Perform data analysis, developing root cause and corrective action plans to close gaps
- Develop education and lead training on Master Data standards, definitions, policies, tools and procedures
- Work with data owners to collect and validate new data required for business initiatives
- Build, own and enforce Material, Quality and R&D related master data entry processes and controls to ensure optimal data quality and functionality
- Manage the efforts between various divisions involved in Materials, Quality, and R&D Systems master data to ensure alignment and make necessary adjustments
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Consumer Goods